This release brings official support for Jellyfin, built right in.
With Infuse, it's easy to connect to with automatic server discovery. Once connected, you can enjoy direct playback (no transcoding required) for almost all formats.
There are way too many features to list them all, but here's a few.
With Infuse, you can:
- Enjoy hardware decoded H.264 and H.265 video
- Direct play of 4K video with HDR
- Direct play of Dolby Vision (single-layer) and Dolby Atmos
- Playback position sync with Jellyfin, and Trakt
- Sync videos for offline playback
- Adjustable playback speed
- PiP and Split View support on iPadOS
When you get Infuse Pro:
- High res audio decoding (Dolby True HD, DTS-HD MA)
- AirPlay and Google Cast support
- Even more format support
Infuse is a free download on the App Store.
Infuse Pro can be purchased separately, or through in-app subscription.
Here's what our demo library looks like on Apple TV with Infuse 6.4.
Click a screenshot for a full 2160p view.